2010年9月1日 星期三

castle of SABOTAGE

How sardonic that I live in a castle of sabotage, there begins the story....

Well, this is a castle of six decades, the landlords, residents , tenants and passers-by and even commoners, which should united and devoted as one big family, are in fact divided, seems to like each other, but in fact doing the sabotage things, set to bring each down.

Now, we have a broken castle, those cheerful and joyful, light and easy day seem long gone, and without realise that I miss those day pretty much .

I be no surprise the species named homo sapien could done so much and ventured so far to do the castle good things.

However, this is no legend and I am no knight, have no intention to come to save the castle and chase away all the demon and evil ,even to bring sunlight back to the castle.

I am just a passer-by, in fact stayed too long for my own good, and have  mixture of feeling watching all this dude things. 

Deep down, I yearn for peaceful yet challenging life, I want to serve a castle which is full of hope, love, joy, and full of people who treat the castle as home.

Hell, I pray with my soul that I wants so desperate to pull myself out.

沒有留言:

張貼留言